Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Fearfully reaching out

I hear Christians all the time talk about how we are in the end times.  I believe that.  When I talk to them about it a little more, I always get the sense that they are truly looking forward to the second coming but they don't seem to have any burden for souls.  I can say the same about myself, I'm about as chicken as any of the rest of the Christians when it comes to sharing the gospel, but I do pass out tracts.  One of the reasons I never succeeded in the sales jobs I've had is because I hate rejection, I don't want to be disliked and God has to generally chain me to His flaming chariot and drag me over to someone to motivate me to share with someone about Christ.  But I do have a burden for souls.  I go to my knees at times, begging God for more boldness to do the job that Christ gave me.  So many times I have been like a fireman standing outside a burning building just watching innocent confused people walk into the burning flames and never trying to prevent it.  If we take scripture word for word and believe in hell, and we have the promise of deliverence and can tell anyone else so they can be delivered too, we should want to. 
Tracts are a great way to do that.  With the proper selection of tracts you can direct a person to salvation telling them about God's love towards us or about the eternal punishment that awaits the lost soul. 
When I read Isaiah 55:11 which says,"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth, IT SHALL NOT RETURN UNTO ME VOID, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."  God is telling us that if we will just put His word out there, He will make it do what He wants.  That was when I started getting tracts and putting God's word out there because God promises that His word will not return unto Him void.  He will make it do what He wants and He will make it prosper wherever He wants it to prosper.  All as we have to do is put it out there and God can do the rest. 
If you don't have tracts and you would like to get some, please write me and I will send you some totally free.  One of the greatest tract ministries I've found and support is the Fellowship tract league.  They don't charge for their tracts, so if you don't have a lot of money, you can still get tracts.  I always send an offering, but if I was flat broke, those blessed Brethren would send me all I want.  Their address and website link is listed below. The greatest tract that I think they print and every Christian should read is called, The World's greatest missionary, be sure and get one or more or get with me and I will send you one.



My email address is:  waworld@yahoo.com

To order tracts:
www.fellowshiptractleague.org  or write them at P.O. Box 164 Lebanon, Ohio
or call them at 513-494-1075.





No comments:

Post a Comment